#1: Dr. Pallavi Megharaj on COVID-19 Duty, Body Packers, Contracting COVID-19 and More
Dr. Pallavi Megharaj(@pallavimegharaj) is a Junior Resident at Bangalore Medical College. In this episode, we talk about her COVID-19 Ward Duty, her work at OBGYN and Burns departments., testing positive for COVID-19, Body Packers, the Vaccine, the Second Wave and what being a doctor is like. We also have a look at some of her interests and get to know her as a person. I hope you enjoy the conversation.
- First COVID-19 Ward Duty 
- Second COVID-19 Ward Duty
- What happened when Pallavi and her mom were tested COVID-19 Positive? 
- Is the Vaccine being released prematurely? 
- Thoughts on travel in the time of Corona 
- Second-wave of COVID-19 infections 
- World Health Organisation India advisory | Website
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare | Website
- House MD | Watch on Prime
- Narcos | Watch on Netflix
- Parasite | Watch on Prime
- Super Deluxe | Watch on Netflix
Hey Prerana! I don’t know if you remember me from Kendriya Vihar. I just wanted to say that your work always amazes me, and I am a fan! Keep up the great work 🙂
Hey! Of course I do. That is extremely kind of you to say that. I’m glad you like it.